Saturday, February 7, 2009

February sun?!

As I write, the sun is shining brightly and my thermometer is reading 46. Although I'm enjoying the spring-like weather, I know it's just a tease. After all, it IS Michigan! This is fine with me; I'm still enjoying the wonderful ski conditions out at Crystal Mountain.

As we wait to see if the proposed US stimulus package is going to bring any housing relief, things are still "okay" here in Northern Michigan. While we still have our fair share of bank repos, we also have qualified sellers & buyers gearing for the upcoming season. I just had a closing on Friday and have two more in the works. Things WILL BE fine in 2009!!

Another note...Winterfest in Beulah is slated for next Saturday (Feb 14) - don't miss it!! In addition to fun, games, food, chili cook-off, there will also be fireworks over the frozen lake at 7:30 PM. Fireworks in July are great, but it's amazing to see the reflections off the snow/ice in February. Call me if you need more information

As always, if you'd like to keep up on the market in Northwest Michigan, drop me a line at Kathy@KathyNeveu.com. Let me know how I can help!!

Bye for now.....

No comments: